Yes it’s true!
I have received another award nomination my friends
See it? Look how pretty it is,,,and I TOTALLY deserve it,, just sayin!
Thanks to one of my newest followers 1tric over at My Thoughts On A Page (awesome straight to the point name of a blog I think eh?).
So here’s how it goes! (I cheated and cut and pasted the questions and rules and stuff,,I’m a rebel like that, so sue me!)
“This is a fun award given to bloggers by bloggers to help build community and get to know each other. It is also a great way to help your readers learn more about you. Here are the rules…
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. Done.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator.
List 11 random facts about yourself.
and create 11 questions for your nominees. (don’t have time to do that,,so I’ll use 1tric’s questions,,again I am a rebel.
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I struggle with self esteem,,greatly.
2. I have lost 15 pounds since the New Year,,and 2 pant sizes woohoo….
3. I have met a wonderful great man,,but I struggle with those worries that one day I won’t be enough and he will dump me.
4. I am now a Dental Assistant,,,after 8 months of back to school studies.
5. I am working part time in my other love,,Real Estate as a Administrative Assistant.
6. I have 2 wonderful daughters 19 and 14.
7. I am proud to support my daughter on her life style choices and embrace her relationships and the woman she dates.
8. I love to read, and watch chick flicks,,,and to have a good cry whilst watching or reading.
9. I really, really love Coronation Street,,,and want to travel to England and one day walk down that famed Street (yes I know it’s not real,,shut up).
10. I’m happy to have re kindled a better relationship with my mother now that we have both grown older.
11. I am really proud of how far I have come from last year after a bitter fight with major depression.
12. I am generally very, very happy and looking forward to greater and better things.
Yes, I know that’s twelve,,,I can count!
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEE’S
1. Who is your favorite author and why?
By far that has to be Penny Vincenzi,,she is a awesome UK author. Her writing takes you into the lives of her characters, they are nice long,large books that you just can NOT put down,,,and I am sooo looking forward to reading her latest book Love in the Afternoon!
2. Why did you start blogging?
I started to blog, because I was lonely, and going thru depression, it was a way to get my feelings out and to meet new people.
3. What’s the most challenging thing about blogging?
Finding the time and topics,,,I worry about boring people.
4. What’s your dream vacation (money’s no object)?
To travel to England,Scotland and Ireland,,I love all things royal, victorian,,castles,,pubs,,,,the list could go on forever!
5. Favorite childhood memory
My dad surprising my brother and I with a day off to go to a afternoon movie, Christmas shopping and a visit to the Simpson’s Christmas Windows in Downtown Toronto.
6. Who inspires you and why?
My daughter Cassandra and how she is slowly overcoming her anxiety,,and I am so proud of her for figuring out who she is and not being afraid to be proud of it!
7. What’s your favorite dessert
Anything on the dessert menu!
8. What’s your favorite music?
70′s 8o’s Soft Rock,,,my latest favs are FUN, The Lumineers, Adele…..
9. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Hopefully still with my wonderful boyfriend, living together happily ever after,,,and thru in some grand babies.
10. What’s your hobby?
11. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
Spend, spend, spend.,,,and give,,give,,give
Ok,,now here’s some of my new found blogs,,,forgive me if some have more than 200 followers,,but they are new to me!
1. The Bipolar Place1 Graham is a wonderful guy that shares wonderful witty stories,,and struggles with Bipolar.
2.You’ve Been Hooked Robert,,or Bob as I like to call him,,,cause we’re like bro’s cause we are Canadian and all eh! He is a Bellman at one of ”THE” classiest hotels in the Niagara Falls Region Ontario, Canada,,,one of my new,,quests in life is to show up at his hotel and be the worst client ever,,,even if just to make it in his next book!
3.Fish of Gold,,,go check it out,,,it’s not about Fish,,,,but even better and funnier!
4.The Peppermeister,,this guy is the first and Original husband of the famous blogger Julie Davidoski (GoJulesGO.com). And he loves to garden,,,his speciality is Peppers,,,he is super awesome,,,go on over to his blog to learn more about growing them Peppers and even receiving some seeds,,and awesome recipes!
5.Lily in Canada,,,has made such HUGE sacrifices by marrying her Canadian husband and immigrating ALL the way over the border to Canada,,,,,she still can’t work here,,,(I think we are still a bit weary of her),,,but,,,man can she write!
That’s all I got for you folks,,,
Thanks again for the Love Blogging friends,,,and have a super awesome day!!!
QUESTION FOR MY FANS…..What would you think of me having guest posts weekly on here?? Any interested parties,,please email moi at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peace out my peeps!